Monday, January 26, 2009

Least shocking news ever...

So, I am not a big fan of the evangelicals. The idea of a paid clergy cashing in and building megachurches is a bit trifling.

At what point are people going to stop following churches led by these idiots?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/26/colorado.church/index.html

They all protest too much if you know what I am saying. Has everyone forgotten about Jim Baker? It happens all the time.
These guys have disasterous personal lives of these supposedly self annointed representatives of God (Dr. (hah) Charles Stanley - this one is for you)...

The only segment of the population more hypocritical than evangelical pastors might be politicians...I heard that Caroline Kennedy had a creeper (some NYT reporter?) and that is why she dropped out.

Is it that tough to find some people with a little bit of character or integrity or is it all do as I say, not as I do?